Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I hope everyone had a wonderful happy mother's day! The whole family came over and spent the whole afternoon hanging out. We also celebrated Rebecca's 3rd birthday and my mom's birthday too. It's actually tomorrow, but it was a lot of fun to hang out with the WHOLE family again. Here are a few pictures for you to see. Ü

Me and Baby Kate

Jenny and Camryn

Birthday Girl Becca Jane

Birthday Girl Momma

We were kinda tired! Me and sleeping Zach

And to all of you who read this who are mothers, Happy Mother's Day to you. For it is you that helps raise kids to be the best they can be. So to you all, thank you for your wonderful examples. I hope one day to be half the mom all of you are, to my kids. I can't wait.

1 comment:

A little Birdie... said...

Becca looks just like her momma! And thats Camryn? How old is she? Wow she grew up fast! (granted I've only seen her like twice when she was tiny). And I love the picture of you and Zach. YOu will make such a great mommy! Miss you and love you!