Sunday, January 20, 2008

TADA

So here I am! I know it's been awhile but here I am! Things have been crazy in my life so forgive me. (not that anyone really reads this anyway) I am concluding it's mostly for me. Just to vent and stuff. Well WILL be anyway!

I am still working at Dollar Tree. WOO HOO. We have been pretty slow lately but that's definately ok with me!

I got to go snowboarding for the first time THIS season today and it was a lot of fun. I went with Brandon and his Uncle and his family. I haven't been to SkiBowl in a LONG time so it was nice to get to go again. I ended up getting really cold because I being the nice girlfriend I am decided to help Brandon. Let's just say he is MUCH better at skiing than snowboarding! Finally something I am a little better than him at!

I also just got my new laptop and I am SO very excited about it! I have been spending probably too much time playing around with it but that comes with it I guess RIGHT?! Well that's about it for now. I will be back another day. But I won't wait so long next time!

2 comments:

..telicia.. said...

what up lady! duh, just so you know... i check and READ your blog all the time.. so keep it up! I'm glad you got your computer! woot woot! AND I HOPE you guys are going to join us the 1st! (ah! note to self: tell stephen to call brandon) i'll remember! :) talk to ya later lovely!

A little Birdie... said...

Hey lil' miss...I check your blog almost every day! I love to hear about your life, because I can't be there with you. So you vent as much as you want! Miss you lots and love you more :)