Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Just thinking out loud

Ok so today I have been thinking a lot about my life. Where I have been, what I have done, and what I am doing. I must say a lot filled my mind. I can't get over how much I miss my old really really good friends. Though we still talk on occasion, it's not the same you know? Most of my good friends are gone. Married, having babies, and moved away. Not that it is bad but it's just sad to think the people that made up my life, are pretty much gone into their own lives. You tend to get a feeling of unimportance which is stupid but you can't help it sometimes. They can't hold you up forever because you have to learn how to stand on your own. They can't postpone their lives until you are ready to move too. It's just life. So I want all my friends to know, you have all made an undying impression on me and my life. I wouldn't be here without you.... and that is the truth. I am happy for all of you and your great accomplishments in life and only wish you the best... and I promise someday I might even catch up! I'm still here like always... and I will be forever!

1 comment:

..telicia.. said...

so.. i would 'add' you if i knew how. let me know if you figure this thing out. lol