Tuesday, November 20, 2007

ALMOST THANKSGIVING!

I am SO excited for the day to come! I love to eat so it makes it even better that I get TWO dinners! I can hardly wait!

So work has been SUPER busy but that's ok I suppose. It's always better to have things to do, but I am just so tired. I can't wait to have a day off to rest! (and eat) I just hope that after Thanksgiving the warehouse slows down.

I got to talk to my lovely Heather today. I miss her. She is so wonderful I can't even stand it. We used to be so close... see... haha


HOW I MISS HER!!! Well that's all I have for today so till next time...

1 comment:

A little Birdie... said...

Happy Thanksgiving! And I sure miss you too. I totally remember that picture and it seems like forever ago doesn't it? Well someday we will still live by eachother and our kids will still play and we'll still go shopping together ok? Cause I'm sure I'll be having more kids, even though I don't want to think about it at all right now. I don't know how people can have more than one of them!! Oh, and I'm glad you figured out how to add friends. Sorry I never called you yesterday...Grandmas take up all the time. Love you!