Monday, February 27, 2012

Sawyer's Blessing day and TWO month pictures!


I honestly have no words for how cute this little princess is. She melts my heart. She was made for ME. I can not describe the bond I feel with Sawyer. Heavenly Father knew I needed her. Why I was lucky enough to be a mother to my wonderful children... I will never know. And quite frankly I don't care. I am just going to be the best mother I can be and NEVER let my children forget how much I love them. EVERYDAY.

February 6th, 2012: My WHOLE family was able to come to Sawyer's blessing. My brothers, sisters, parents, Aunt Polly, nieces, nephews...even our awesome friends Stephen and Telicia and their girls. It was the best day. The blessing by Gpa Barry was beautiful. We also had our friend Jeromy Dixon stand in the circle and at the last second Pres. Dave Richardson. It was amazing and I am soooo blessed to be a part of such a wonderful knit of family and friends.

Perfect smile
 MY FAMILY
My life has been changed. It changes everyday. Changes in ways I LOVE. In ways I hope it continues to change. I love my husband. I love how he is with our children. He's the best father. I love our children. I just always want to squish them... hard. But not too hard... well... I want to but I don't. Just enough.

FEBRUARY 1, 2012: TWO MONTHS OLD
AHHH I just LOVE this face.
Sawyer weighed in 9.75lbs and was 22in long.
She smiles, coos, ALWAYS moves, almost rolls from her stomach to her back, LOVES to stand with help, does NOT like to be held like a baby usually does. She sleeps through the night. She LOVES her baths. She HATES the car seat. She truly is the best little baby girl.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I am glad that I already know all this and was there to see her blessed. Lucky me!