Monday, January 9, 2012

Oh Monday...

I am not a fan of Monday. It means the weekend is over, which means Brandon goes back to work. I really enjoy our family time over the weekends and it always flies by so quickly. Not to mention we pay little attention to the house. (sometimes we really clean but this weekend was  BUSY!)
I wanted to remember how much I can really do in just an hours time so I took before and after pictures to boost myself in times where I find I feel I can't do anything.

LEFT: Before RIGHT: After (Though I hope you can just tell by looking)

The Dining Room:
The Living Room:
The Kitchen (sink):
The Kitchen (stove):
The Toy Closet:
Mind you I did sweep but did not mop or vacuum. Oh well.... 

1 comment:

Janice said...

that's pretty good for only an hour. I'm impressed!