Thursday, December 22, 2011

Twas the week before Christmas...

How we spent this week before Christmas:

Sleeping:
 (Kind of... who really sleeps with a newborn and a teething crazy Colston) 
 I had to picture both my boys sleeping because not only do they LOOK ALIKE, they sleep alike. These pictures are in fact taken two different nights, but in the same spot. C joined me in bed after Brandon went to work one day and during one of the many mid-night feedings I noticed B was sleeping the same way so I snapped a picture of him... hahaha! Love my boys!

Baking and Visiting family:
(Complete with attitude)
 He was yelling at me because he didn't want me to take his picture and his nap was cut short by Aunt Angela and the garage door Ü My mom put this hat and these gloves on Colston and he thought he was going to go outside in the cold. He got mad when I told him he needed his shirt and coat too. 
 Powdered sugar on the bum... always cute 
 Helped Angela with dishes AND even broke her amazingly expensive measuring cup from the Dollar Tree.

Arts and Crafts:
(Who cares if we were in our jammies... half way!)
 (Hate this picture of me but I figured I should make an appearance in my blog) While the paint on our craft dried, I set Colston lose with the strainer and some pipe cleaners. FORTY FIVE minutes of free time baby... TRY IT if you have small children. I could have probably folded three loads of laundry. 
 Colston wanted me to take a picture of his 'trator' (tractor). He is obsessed with this. Carries it everywhere along with his blanket. 
 Our reindeer craft! My cute kids' feet prints turned festive. This was fun and I think they look SO cute!

Church:
We got dressed up and survived our first Sunday back to church. 
Colston wanted NOTHING to do with nursery. That is our goal with the new year. And potty training. (He has this new thing of putting his hands in his pockets so I am glad I captured it... yes with my phone at church. BAD I know but look how cute his is)

Visited Santa:
Had a minor major meltdown

 We took the kids to the mall to see Santa. Colston was completely content waiting in line. As soon as we went to Santa...FREAK OUT. Screamed like I was kidnapping him or killing him. In front of a million people. It was epic. Therefore, my hands are in the picture... not forcing him, just reassuring him. Ü

Cuddled:
We love our dad/husband. He works so hard to support our family and we are grateful for him. Couldn't have found a better man for us all!
PS: This girl LOVES her daddy. No one else can make her melt like him... like butter on toast. It's sweet.


I can not believe Christmas is in three days.

1 comment:

Angela said...

this week has flown by! sad to say i didnt take any pictures, glad you did, and love the santa picture!!