Thursday, March 3, 2011

Chuck E Cheese anyone? 01-08-2011

We joined part of Brandon's family at Chuck E Cheese for Angelina's birthday party. Colston seemed to enjoy it mostly though he's still kind of small for all of it.

Brandon and I had to crawl in the tunnels with Colston. It STUNK so bad and when you're a big kid the other kids seem so rude. They push... rush... and some... PEE. GROSS. Plus he wasn't sure how he felt about it... hahaha

Just cruising with Stuart Little...

... and Bob the builder...

... and Chuck E himself!

And a carriage ride with Aunt Britt

Hanging out with Aunt Kris

Brushing his hair with forks

Flying high!!!

Slide with dad

Just me... glad to get some fresh air!

Angelina and one of her friends!
I strongly dislike Chuck E Cheese. I just wanted to put that out there.... haha!


3 comments:

Janice said...

cute pictures. good thing you're young enough to crawl in those places...I tried it when I was 40+ with Hannah...not so easy;)

Laura Dunford said...

So, in the first picture C reminds me of a druggie basketball player who gets caught by the paparazzi on a bad night. He looks like a punk! Hahaha... I know, just what you wanted to hear. Then he reminds me of the little mermaid brushing his hair with the dinglehoppers. Thirdly, I have never been to chuckecheese but have always wanted to go because they talk about it on Arthur. I love that show.

..telicia.. said...

k, i love how long Colston's hair is in these pictures.. LOL love it! chuck e cheese is so fun!!!