Saturday, December 4, 2010

THANKSGIVING

First pumpkin pies baked the night before... and I also made a cheesecake! We decided to have our first Thanksgiving with Colston at our house for the first time. It was wonderful. Mom and dad came over as well as Jacob. We feasted and then rested before we headed to Teresa's and then to our Uncle Dave's. All in all the day was great and Colston got to try A LOT of yummy foods!

Mom and Jacob getting the last bits ready for our feast

YUMMMMY

I think I cooked our turkey long enough... but it was DELICIOUS!

These two boys just waiting...

Up from his nap and ready to EAT!

Showing Grandpa all his toys


Mom cleaning

Our first Thanksgiving

Colston found the stairs... we're in trouble.

That's a LONG way up mister.... and a LONG WAY DOWN.

3 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

You are adorable. I want the invite to American Thanksgiving some yeaR! I've never been to one... also, tell B I'm diggin' his plaid shirt! Love it!

Angela said...

I love his bib!

Connie said...

That was a fun day at the McCreedy's for the Thanksgiving feast. Little Mr. C certainly does add so much to any occasion. We are so blessed. I am happy clear through. . . .