Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The REST of October.... (in a nut shell)

So we've been super busy and I have been super LAME about NOT blogging. I promise to TRY harder to be BETTER at this. I know it's important. SO here's what I DIDN'T blog in the rest of October.

FIRST:This boy turned HALF A YEAR. That's right 6 months ago this sweet bundle of CRAZINESS was born! Best day ever.

SECOND:
Went to watch this silly girl play soccer. This was her after the game.



(This is Angela giving my child POP)

THIRD: These kids were born on the same day. This is Miss Ember. Her mom Mandy and I work together and were pregnant at the same time. She had her late, and I had Colston early. Guess they just wanted to be born at the same time!

FOURTH:

We went on a family outing in the rain to the Pomeroy House to pick out our pumpkins and go on a hay ride. It was fun despite the Washington rain!

FIFTH:

C got a new winter hat, AND cool new camo boots to match dad's. :o)

SIXTH:
(Sorry if this isn't your cup of tea but it's big at our house!)Brandon's second year of hunting he shot a spike. Our freezer is now full of peppered jerky and pepperoni sticks. It's really good and he was SUPER happy.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

SEVENTH:



We got to dress up and go to an eighties Halloween party. It was a lot of fun! We took C down to Tessa's to trick or treat for the first time. He walked down the street with the help of me and even knocked on her door. He was lucky enough to get to eat the one sucker he got. (Only for like five seconds... promise!)

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT OCTOBER LIKE WE DID!

1 comment:

Laura Dunford said...

I almost vomitted when I saw that hunting picture. Gross.... I can't believe you never posted the one of you guys laying on the floor with your pumpkins. I love it. I am getting pictures developed tomorrow too, which means I'll be developing one of you guys to put up in my room. Hello loveliness on my wall :)

Angela cracks me up... pop... ha... I'll give it a few years before I pour red bull down his throat (KIDDING!)