Tuesday, November 16, 2010

CHRISTMAS CRAFTS!

This kid FINALLY has enough hair to wake up with BEDHEAD! WOOHOO!

Since I had a day off I invited Telicia and Brittany over to make some Christmas crafts. It was a lot of fun to catch up with them and to actually make some cute things for our home and our first Christmas here.

Aunt Brittany Robinson with the kiddos!

These are my crafts thanks to the baby food jars I kept... Telicia and Britt also made some cute snowmen! I am going to put some fake tea light candles in them. They are gonna be pretty rad!

I also made this cool little thing. I have all the stuff to make another one and then they will be placed on the wall throughout the Christmas season. :o) (All I used is a little canvas, scrap book paper, glue, a layer of mod podge, and a cute ribbon) TADA!

STAY TUNED FOR MY AMAZING VERSION OF LAURA'S WREATH.

2 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

Ummmm, let me see it. I'm so glad "my" wreath (which so isn't mine at all) is being made continent wide :)

Angela said...

What a fun day!!!! I used to do things like that when I lived in woodland. My children were babes. I am glad your doing them. I live the wall decoration. I might give it a try because i don't have a lot of Christmas decorations.