Sunday, September 26, 2010

A quarter of a century...

Somehow this morning this little bed bug found his way into ours to say happy birthday to me. See how excited he was?! (PS Thank you Grampa for the new jammies!)

They say PJ REX and the the dino glows in the dark... pretty sweet!

Dressed up and ready for church!

HI MOM'S NEW CAMERA!

And yes... today I am now officially 25. Weird to think I have been around for a quarter of a century. Sounds old when you say it like that! (PS this is my new birthday outfit. I am sure most of you are quite surprised I am wearing PURPLE. Well you better believe it!)

5 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

Oh jeeeez.. that didn't even register. The purple. This is outrageous. I guess your turning over a new leaf for the next quarter of the century... excited for high tech pictures from you n here now.. happy birthday :)

Connie said...

I love the outfit. Oh I remember when I could wear such a form fitting skirt and top. (heavy sigh. . . . ) Love the PJ's and that cutie in them. And for sure that picture of Boy ready for Church is almost identical to one I have of you as a baby that age. I will show you. That is where he gets his good looks-from mom and dad. :O)

Cassandra, James and Madison& Eli said...

So nice to see all the updates from you and your family. Your lil' is growing up so fast. and I do love the new birthday outfit. Very spiffy. :)

Angela said...

You looked lovely on Sunday. Happy Birthday!

..telicia.. said...

he is just so dang cute... gosh.. seriously. love his new pj's. love his little binky face.. love your outfit too! PURPLE :)