Wednesday, September 22, 2010

LAME-O

This is late... and I am sorry so forgive me. I know it's almost been A MONTH buuuut here is Colston's five month shot!

Also here are some more shots of our life the last month..... OTHER than working a TON of overtime and barely having time to look at one another and play with Colston and clean our house and do our laundry and even shower it seems....

Me and my buddy

B, C, and cousin Avery at a BBQ

Brandon and Colston at a friend's wedding

This is what C does every time he eats. Barely touches stuff with his little fingertips.

You can usually find us laying on the floor together

B had a big birthday! (love my cake and candle? I suck) HAPPY 24TH!!!!

Our baseball boy, soooo big

Sporting his shirt from CANADA! With his cute dad of course!

And the shirt says it all. This little guy is on the verge of TEETH. I can't wait til they just come so he can ditch this rotten attitude of his, and SLEEEEEEP again!


2 comments:

Angela said...

Even tough I see him, I love seeing pictures of him. You can tell him I am his biggest fan! Dont sell yourself short. Its hard to work full time, and be a full time wife and mom. You cant do everything. You have to chose what is most important.

Laura Dunford said...

It's crazy to think the C-man has put on so much weight. Feels like just the other day he was bones and skin. No fat.. 6 months sooooon!!

Im just going to comment on every picture you posted..

I love those glasses. I think I told you that before. You are one of those people who looks hot with or without glasses.. you also look super slim in that picture.. I shall call you Slim Jim. :)

B looks good with two kids... just sayin'

I'm loving the dressed up-ness at your friends wedding. I just love weddings. Is it my turn yet? gah..

C got that move from me.. I always touch my hair.. and my head.. and something... see, he does remember me :)

I hope you vacuum... hahaha

The ghetto 24.

Basketball is a much better sport than baseball..

Canada ROCKS.

Dude... your kid should not have teeth yet... slow down!!

LOVE YA