Sunday, July 11, 2010

4th of JULY!

We spent another 4th of July at Teresa's house. Full of sunshine, family, friends, and yummy food it turned out good. Not to mention the fireworks. Colston slept in my arms not giving really any attention to the fireworks other than just an occasionally PEEK out of his blanket. The McCreedy's

Amber and Kyla

HAPPY 4th FROM US!!!

Colston showing off his new 4th outfit... AND his sexy legs

Colston and Grama T

And a jump for the 4th

Amber and I made these shirts

Amber and James

Cousins = Kyla and Colston. About a month apart

Cousin Brook

Stef and Brayden

Super CUTE

Happy boy

First take his eyes were closed, so this is number too... WIDE EYED ha

During the fireworks

This was the next day but it's tooooo cute to leave out. Colston rocking his daddy's basketball shoes.

2 comments:

Angela said...

It looks like you all had fun. (I was in bed!) The t-shirts were neat. Good idea.

Laura Dunford said...

I can't wait to have cool tshirts like you. Only 2 more weeks and I will increase on the coolness scale. Looks like your 4th of July was much more fun then mine. I love C's festive outfit too.

revaces