Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Our one month old...

...sweet baby boy!

Take one:Take two:I can't believe a month has come and gone. It's crazy how fast time flies... and how much faster is flies when you have a child. It's bittersweet. I love seeing how he changes everyday but I get sad to see him getting so much bigger. I wish he could stay small forever, yet I am anxious to see how he will be as he continues to grow. I love our sweet baby and I couldn't be happier. We are truly blessed to have him in our lives.

3 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

Someones skinny legs are getting pudgyyyyyyy.. thatta boy!!

..telicia.. said...

What a cutie... I can not even believe he is a month old already!! goodness!!

Angela said...

I know, its a mix of emotions. Stay small so I can hold you forever, but grow so I can hear you talk, and laugh. Stay small because you love me unconditionally and need me all the time, grow so you can have friends. Stay small because your so warm and smell good, grow...