Saturday, October 10, 2009

Losing my lazy funk??? Maybe for today!

Now that I'm not SUPER tired ALL the time, we decided to go for a bike ride today. We needed something at the store and rode all the way there. (Even though it's really not that far) The air is crisp and the wind was blowing... it was SO nice! I love my Brandon and I'm sure McBaby loved the ride too.
Ps... I think he was pretty surprised/happy that I suggested we ride bikes today Ü

AND I THINK WE ARE GOING TO THE PUMPKIN PATCH TODAY!!!! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

Hahah please take another picture with a pumpkin by your head... so Jeremy can write that they are the same size.... if you have no clue what I'm talking about, go look at his pictures from last year when you went.

HAVE FUNNNNNNN..ps. cutest bike riders ever.

OCISTS.

Angela said...

Do you remember that stuart and I and the kidos used to ride around our little neighborhood in woodland allmost every day that is was nice? I miss those days alot! Keep it up!

Brandon and Jennifer said...

yes I do... we all need to go on a ride!!! we love it