Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Getting Prepared!

So the other day we traveled to my parents house to say hello. Finally it was dry enough to mow the long field grass where we will be getting married this July. So WE thought we would help out by raking the long grass that the mower couldn't pick up. I hate raking grass. But here are some pictures to prove that we helped Ü
Brandon and Murphy Dog

Me teaching Budah how to rake grass

Just me raking

The boy and the dog

There was a lot of grass!
Good thing we had such a good little helper!

It's gonna be SO pretty for the wedding! I CAN'T WAIT!

3 comments:

Danelle Grossnickle said...

I love this post! Hard work makes me happy:)

Angela said...

When I was a teenager (You just a baby) they didn't have a riding lawnmower, only the little push kind. It was our job to rake the grass and put it on the burn pile. I hated it soooooo much that i vowed that when I got married I would never rake again. To this day I have only raked a few times, which I didn't mind. I love my lawn mower!

Cassandra, James and Madison& Eli said...

Looks awesome and very exciting! Can't wait to see you there. :D