Friday, May 15, 2009

Sunshine and oil changes

So today:

1. Work overtime. It was supposed to be five hours but we only stayed for 4.25 and now it's OVER and DONE with. Ü

2. Come to mom's to take a nap while my hunny goes home and I wait for lunch.

3. Go to lunch with my sisters and sweet Momma (and maybe my brother Jonathan) for Mom's birthday/Mother's day thing.
4. Get a ride home from my sister Adrienne cause Brandon dropped me off at Mom's. (refer to number 2)

5. Take Mavrick (My Car in case you didn't know) to get an oil change at 3:00pm.

6. Go home and do whatever my heart and body desire. Probably eat... then SLEEP. ha.

Ok so I probably won't go home and sleep. It's BEAUTIFUL today. Maybe I will have Brandon take me to Lacamas Lake where we can walk around and take pictures! Ü It's been awhile and my brain wants to be creative. Plus I want to spend some time with my LOVE!

(Sick right?! HAHAHAHAHA)

LOOOOOOK!!!!!
PS This is my most recent photo. I LOVE IT. Dirty, wet, little pudgy toes. Ü

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL day. Cause I will.

2 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

I wish my day was as jam packed as yours.. I spent my day sleeping in til noon and then working in emerg! I'm headed out for the night now though.. wooo hooo.

I love your pictures as always. You crack me up.

I didn't know the name of your car either.. so I learned something new.

Loveeee you.

-Spiatal

ps. I'm driving down to Utah with Jeremy after my stay in WA.. you need to convince him to stay until Monday.. since he wants to leave Sunday the 19th... =)

Angela said...

Are you going to publish your blog at the end of the year? That way you could be keeping a journal in a fun way!
P.S. Thanks for reading my blog. I didn't think it would matter because I am doing this to keep a family history, and a place to put my pictures without scrap booking, maybe a little journaling to. But it is nice when my family and friends (Danelle) look at it. I also can be up to date on what is happening in your life!