Tuesday, July 15, 2008

FIRES, FRIENDS, AND SMORES Ü

I love to have my friends come hang out and do whatever. So the other night I had some of my closest friends over for board games and SMORES! It was such fun so check my pictures out!

Britani and John and their funny faces!

YUMMY!

Brandon and I sitting my the fire.

My Lovey Murphy and ME

Kissie kissie... I am SO in love with this man.

Just My Bi Bi

He can never keep his eyes open when we take pictures so here is his fifth attempt... can you tell?

Stephanie and Erek

The Fire Ü

Brandon and Me, Brit and John, Erek and Steph

That's pretty much the whole night. We had so much fun. I am SO blessed with wonderful friends. I couldn't ask for more... Except maybe for Heather and Cory to live closer.... But I can ONLY wish! hahahaha... I'm off to bed, so NIGHT!

5 comments:

Janice said...

aha, you really did update:) Aren't fires in the summer fun? Especially the smores!:)

A little Birdie... said...

Ahhh! Sorry I didn't comment! I remember I checked it during mad chaos and didn't have time. But I thought about you and missed you terribly!

Love to see pictures of you. They make me miss you even more, but more excited that I am coming home in like 2 1/2 weeks! 6-13th. We'll definiately see a lot of eachother! When is Brandon's family leaving out of town? Hope you still get to go with them!

Love you and miss you like crazy!

MandarineMama said...

Looks like fun!!!! :) I'm doing great how are you??? Yaaaaay you have a blog too! For some reason I'm having a hard time adapting to blogspot/blogger, but eventually I will get it. :) What have you been up to??? I miss ya!!!

Danelle Grossnickle said...

Love these pictures...Branden(o?) is cute...good job getting the "eyes open" picture! It is so nice to see that people your age can get together and have fun without getting wasted! Good JOB!

..telicia.. said...

fyi.... next time theres smores/bonfire at the Dunfords.. I don't care what I have planned, count me IN! :)