Tuesday, March 11, 2008

MY VISIT WITH HEATHER

My friend Heather came to visit me this past weekend and we had a blast. She is from Georgia and we seem to be twins from the opposite sides of the country. Ü We have a lot in common it's almost scary sometimes but it's fun! (We are the eastcoast/westcoast twins) Anyway, we got the chance on Saturday to go to Mt. Hood to go boarding. It was Heather's THIRD time ever seeing snow in the life and also the third time she got to snowboard. She is really pretty good and picking it up fast.
So that's all I have been up to really. That and just taking care of Baby Zach and stuff. So just an update to let you all know (whoever reads this) that I am still alive, well, and happy. Ü Here is baby Zach... He is now almost 7 months and weighs 14 lbs. Hooray!

Till next time....

2 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

Wow, what would that be like to have a baby who weighs only 14 lbs? He's a doll! Miss your beautiful face!

ELA said...

Sorry! None Post related comment. I just wanted to say hi! I found your blog through Heathers. Then I found Telicia’s through yours. She married Stephen?! Didn’t know that! I’m completely out of touch with Washington and that’s surprise considering I talk to my mom everyday! I hope all is well and I hope you don’t mind me reading your blog.